Saturday, December 24, 2011

Book Lust

Book Lust: Recommended Reading for Every Mood, Moment, and ReasonBook Lust: Recommended Reading for Every Mood, Moment, and Reason by Nancy Pearl


I got this for Christmas (I am a big girl and don't have to wait till the 25th ) A WONDERFUL book that is grouped by Sections/Topics such as: Bomb Makers, Latin America Fiction, Pawns of History, Russian Heavies, World War II Fiction etc., with each section listing a few books and a short description. Most of the sections take up <1 page so, this little gem is packed with recommendations. I love the authors advise in regards to her favorites may not be your favorites - take 100 minus your age and that is how many pages you should read of a book before you decide whether to read or toast it. This is going to be a book I refer to on an ongoing basis. WONDERFUL gift for any book lover - Thanks Luce!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment