Monday, February 13, 2012

eReader or Paper Books?

Yes, I love technology and the idea of saving trees by not having paper books.  Still, I wasn't sure if I would like an eReader better than a paper book or not.  The answer is a resounding YES!  I love my eReader and rarely ever read anything on paper anymore.  My little Kindle is so handy.  I have it in my purse and can pull it out anytime anywhere and it is loaded with books.  When we travel, I never have to worry about which books to pack and if I will like them or not.

I know many friends who were true die hard paper book readers and couldn't imagine giving up the tactile experience and they too now embrace their eReaders with a passion.  In my experience, anyone who tries an eReader for a month will never go back.


No comments:

Post a Comment