Monday, December 21, 2015

My Heart and Other Black Holes by Jasmine Warga

My rating: 4.2

Warning:  deals with suicide and not recommended for anyone prone to depression

Sixteen-year-old physics nerd Aysel is obsessed with plotting her own death. There’s only one problem: she’s not sure she has the courage to do it alone. But once she discovers a website with a section called Suicide Partners, Aysel’s convinced she’s found her solution: a teen boy with the username FrozenRobot (aka Roman) who’s haunted by a family tragedy is looking for a partner.


This was an honest moving book that I can see a lot of Young Adults really enjoying.  It was similar to The Fault in Our Stars and All The Bright Places but not quite as good.

1 comment:

  1. When I was studying, one of my favorite subject is literature. It is interesting and fun.

    ReplyDelete