Monday, July 11, 2016

If Your Not the One by Jemma Forte

My rating: 4.7

Have you ever looked back on your life and wondered if you took 'the road not taken' and married someone else what your life would look like? Jennifer Wright has the opportunity. Jennifer is in an unhappy marriage and when she gets hit by a car and goes into a coma, she has the opportunity to go back and see 'what if'.




I really enjoyed the premise of this book and, unlike some others, I also enjoyed the ending. This would make the perfect light beach read but I also think it would make a fabulous book club discussion and it would be fun to talk about our "roads not taken and the what if's". Very fun premise.

2 comments:

  1. In fact, I do wonder may times about "what if"! I even have dream and/or have nightmares about it sometimes. Lol. Meeting Mike (a man from a different country, different language, etc) was really by chance so things could have taken a totally different path for me very easily. I will pick up this book for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just found this now Claudia - sorry! I know exactly what you mean. Those forks in the roads can lead somewhere you never expected and only when you look back do you go "hmmm, I could have gone left and I wonder where that would have taken me?!"

      Delete